Call for entries and participation
- Last date for submission of entry forms will be 4th March, 2020
- Categorization of entries will be approved by the Jury / Awards Management. The Jury / Awards Management retain discretionary right to re-categorize an entry, if needed.
- Participant that conforms to each of the Award categories can participate in the same. Entry which is not attributable to the listed categories would automatically stand disqualified. Determination of the same is at the discretion of the Jury / Awards Management.
- A participant can participate in multiple Award categories for the same product / services .
- Receipt of application forms after the specified last date of receipt may be permitted only for genuine reason at the discretion of the Awards Management/Jury.
- Awards Management will not be responsible for application forms that are lost in transit / received late / damaged / loss due to lack or lapse in any communication on account of internet failure.
- Participation in the Awards in any manner will be construed as an acceptance to the Rules and Regulations stated herein.
- An entry form will be considered complete and valid, only if the following are duly completed and submitted to the Awards Management via the website http://www.leadersoftomorrow.co.in/.
- The list of data requirement is attached with the application form and is available on the website. The same should be duly provided accordingly
Completeness of Entries/ Disqualification
- All mandatory fields in the application form need to be filled in all respects. else it will be disqualified from participation.
- Entries will be accepted in English language only.
- Disqualification of any entries is at the sole discretion of the Jury/ Awards Management.
- Please maintain one copy of the completed form with you for your records
- If at any time, during the Awards process or post the Awards ceremony any information provided by any Participant is found to be incorrect in any manner, then the Participant will be either disqualified from participation or liable to return the award and any monetary / non-monetary incentives provided as part of the Award, if won.
- All entries are subject to verification, including without limitation, verification of eligibility through checks as deemed appropriate by the Awards Management and complete compliance with these Rules and Regulations. Awards Management has the sole right to disqualify any entry if it is not in compliance with the Rules and Regulations herein specified or any further applicable laws, regulation/ or any policies that may be specified by the Awards Management.
- In case an Award is unclaimed by the winner due to any reason the same will result in forfeiture of the Award by such Winner and BCCL shall not entertain any claims in this regard thereafter.
- Award is not transferable or assignable and shall not be assigned to any other person. There is no cash substitution, cash redemption or cash value in lieu of the respective Award.
- BCCL gives no warranty and shall not be liable for the quality, warranty or replacement of the Award. All taxes, levies and charges relating to the Awards, if any will be borne by the Winners.
- In case no entries/ few entries are received under an Award category, the Award category may be scrapped at the discretion of the Awards Management.
- An entity can pick only one industry segment i.e. Manufacturing/ Services/ Retailers or Dealers under the ‘Industry Segment’. This is solely at the choice of the participant.
- Participants may be contacted for any additional information or / and conduct field visit to verify the information provided. Such additional information sourced from the Participant(s) will become part of the original application.
- Awards Management has the right to ask for documentary proof of information / audited financial data / audit the information provided. If such a request is made and the Participant does not comply with it promptly. the Participant may be disqualified from participation in the Awards.
- Information provided by the Participant will be used only for the limited purpose of evaluating the Participant’s entry to these Awards and, for the specified purpose as agreed to in the Declaration Form.
- Awards Management or team appointed by Awards Management will try to contact the Participant on best effort basis by any means deemed appropriate.
- In the event it is not possible to contact any Participant to obtain information on them, interview them, etc. such Participant may be disqualified from further participation.
- The participant hereby irrevocably authorizes the Awards Management to use the data gathered during and/or the Awards in respect of the participants. This shall be the property of BCCL and BCCL shall be entitled to use the same in its communications including marketing promotions and advertisements along with/without BCCL’s brand. Awards Management shall not be liable in any manner for any mishap, accident, injury or damages etc. of whatsoever nature, caused to the participants during the Awards. Further, Awards Management shall not be liable in any manner for any loss, damage, theft, or any other mishap caused during the Awards.
Winner Selection Process
- Entries will be received on the website by the Awards Management Team.
- Entries will be shortlisted based on eligibility and evaluation criteria;
- 5 entries will be shortlisted per award category by the process partners Mazars and will be submitted to the Jury for further review
- As part of the process of selection of a winner in each Award category, shortlisted nominees will be required to make a detailed presentation and submit it to the Jury;
- Jury will select the winners in each category based on predetermined judging parameters by scoring the entries;
- Mazars will independently tabulate the scores and the highest scoring entry will determine the winner in each category.
- In case of a tie, winner will be decided at the sole discretion of the Jury
- There could be one or more winners in each award category, at the discretion of the Jury
- The determination of who should receive an award for any award category rests with the Jury and the Jury’s decision is final and binding on all nominees
- Application Forms received will be collated under each award category for evaluation by Awards Management
- Determination of the Award category to which an application belongs is at the discretion of the Jury
- Awards Management reserves the right to make the final judgment in case of any ambiguity in Rules and Regulations / disputes over suitability
- Only CEO or heads of participant Enterprise would be contacted in case Jury needs further information. The cost of travel incurred by participants, if any, would need to be borne by the participant
- Participant agrees that the Participant is legally capable of entering and, if selected, participating in the Awards and agree to the Terms. Participant is competent (i.e. Participant are of legal age and mental capacity) and eligible to enter into this legally binding agreement on Participant.
- Participant understands and agrees that merely participating in this Awards does not entitle the Participant to a prize or to any other form of consideration
- Participant warrants and represents to the Awards Management that all information including any communications, software, photos, text, video, graphics, music, sounds, images and other material submitted or recorded in any manner by the Participant or the partners of Awards Management including Awards Management for consideration for the Awards are solely owned by the Awards Management and do not infringe upon any other individual or Enterprise rights (including, without limitation, intellectual property rights). Participant shall be completely responsible for handling any infringement or alleged infringement and shall indemnify BCCL, and the Awards Management from any claims, costs or damages from infringement or alleged infringement of the logo or trademark or the defense of a claim or any costs payable thereof.
- Participant must enter the Awards at their own will and the Awards Management are not in any way obligated or liable for any loss or costs that the Participant may suffer or incur and nothing is payable to the Participants for participating in the Awards or any event prior to or following the Awards.
- Participants for the purpose of entering the Awards, automatically grants BCCL a royalty-free, irrevocable, worldwide, non-transferable, non-exclusive right and license to use and display such entry, for participation in the Awards, and any intellectual property in relation to and arising out of such participation in the Awards and footage thereof, which shall include trade publications, press releases, electronic posting to the Website, the BCCL website in any display format selected by BCCL during the Awards or use by BCCL as it deems fit.
- The Participants indemnify BCCL, its employees, officers, contractors, partner or other persons used by them in relation to this Awards and hold them harmless against any loss, claim, demands, costs, damages, judgments, expenses or liability (including legal costs) arising out of or in connection with any or all claims, that may be brought against the Awards Management by any third party in connection with the Participants participation in or winning the Awards, which is inconsistent with any of the warranties and representations made by the Participants, or due to breach of these Terms and shall reimburse BCCL for any loss, costs, expense, or damage to which said indemnity applies. BCCL shall give the Participant prompt written notice of any claim or actions covered by this indemnity, and the Participant shall have the right, at its own expense, to participate in any such action.
- In the event these Terms and Conditions do not cover any question or complaint in relation to the Awards, the same will be concluded on by the Awards Management (for all other issues) or an independent body or legal team as appointed by the Awards Management and deemed necessary
- The Participant agrees to give full consent unconditionally for BCCL to share any information provided by the Participant with agencies working with them with regards to the program, its recording and broadcasting and related activities including agencies involved with BCCL
- The decision of BCCL in relation to the interpretation of any of these Terms shall be final and binding on the participants.
- The same entry can be declared as the winner under 2 categories also i.e. industry based and thematic award categories
- A woman entrepreneur can also be declared the winner under both the award categories of ‘Entrepreneur of the Year’ as well as ‘Women Entrepreneur of the Year’
- If at any time, any information provided by any Participant is found to be incorrect in any manner, then the Participant will not be permitted to continue participation for that particular entry in the Awards, and the Awards Management will not be liable to return any materials to such disqualified entry.
- If, after the conclusion of the Awards ceremony, any information provided by any Participant is found to be incorrect in any manner, the Participant will be liable to return the Award and any monetary / non-monetary incentives provided as part of the Award.
- All Entries are subject to verification, including without limitation, verification of eligibility through checks as deemed appropriate by the Awards Management and complete compliance with these Rules and Regulations. Awards Management has the sole right to disqualify any entry if it is not in compliance with the Rules and Regulations herein specified or any further applicable laws, regulation/ or any policies that may be specified by the Awards Management.
- Determination of whether information provided as fair and accurate rests with the Jury and Awards Management.
- The call for entries for the Awards will be announced in one or more media platforms and / or by direct communication with potential Participants, and that shall be construed to be adequate notice for call for entries
- By participating in the Awards process in any manner, the participant is deemed to have read, understood and unconditionally accepted the Rules & Regulations of the Awards which may be updated, if required.
- While all attempts will be made by the Awards Management for call for entries, there is a possibility of missing potential participants due to the fragmented spread of the industry in India. The Awards Management will not be held liable for the same.
- Awards Management accepts no liability for any unintentional errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or any third Parties.
- Participants shall be solely responsible for any consequences which may arise due to their actions of infringement of intellectual property rights belonging to any other person /entity, etc. and also undertake to indemnify the Times Network, Bennett Coleman & Company Limited (Televisions Division) Awards Management, its Directors, Officers, Employees, etc. on the happening of such an event (including without limitation cost of Attorney, Legal Charges, etc.) on full indemnity basis.
- The short-listing of the entries and selection of winners process is not subject to review by any participant. Awards Management will not entertain any communication, whatsoever, in this regard from any participant.
- Participation in the Awards does not necessitate winning an Award.
- The above-specified categories of the Awards may undergo changes and as per the sole discretion of the Awards Management;
- Decision of the Awards Management on all matters is final and binding on all participants.
- Participants, Nominees and Winners permit complimentary use of their names, nominated and winning content and factual information about their participation in the public media (for the build-up to the Awards, during the Awards ceremony and after the Awards ceremony) and do not have any right to any revenues earned through intellectual property rights generated by the Awards.
- The Awards Management and its associates will not be liable for any claims / disputes made by the participants, nominees or winners in relation to the entire process of Awards.
- The Awards Management reserves the right to withdraw and/or amend the terms of the Awards at any time and does not take responsibility for any loss or damage that any person or Enterprise may suffer as a result of participating or attempting to participate in the Awards, if the Awards being withdrawn or its terms amended. If during the course of the Awards, it is discovered that an entry/winner has a dispute registered against it in a court of law, the dispute which is in contradiction to the spirit of this Awards. the Awards Management reserves the right to declare that entry/winner ineligible and/or withhold any Award until the dispute is resolved in favour of the Participant.
- Efforts will be made to adhere to the defined timelines. However, the Awards Management cannot and shall not be accountable / liable for any disruptions / stoppages / interruptions or cancellation of the Awards or its ceremony or any part of its processes or voting. The Awards Management and its associates cannot be held responsible for matters out of its control and for force majeure.
- Additions, deletions and/or modifications to these Rules and Regulations are at the discretion of the Awards Management. It may make such additions/deletions and/or modifications, at any time before or after the Awards, as required.
- All disputes relating to or arising out of the Awards shall be subject to the laws of India, and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of competent jurisdiction at Mumbai, India.
- The participants, nominees and winners agree that they shall hold harmless Awards Management and sponsors, their employees, officers, associates or other persons and shall defend them against any loss, claims, demands, costs, damages, judgments, expenses or liability arising out of or in connection with any or all claims that may be brought against the Awards Management by any third party in connection with participation in or winning the Award.
- if participants are unclear as to the rules or any element of the Awards or experience difficulties of any kind, they can write in their questions, problems or clarifications to the following address: email@example.com Or Call + 7821014282
The Awards Management shall endeavor to the best of its ability to respond thereto.
- The website is only an informational website (http://www.leadersoftomorrow.co.in/) for the Awards. ET Now, BCCL or its subsidiaries or holding entities (“BCCL Group”) are not liable or responsible for any action or decision taken by Participant or anyone acting on Participant’s behalf or under Participant employment or under contract with Participant. BCCL shall not be under any obligation to Participant and Participant shall have no obligation or rights in relation to the Awards and shall have no claims whatsoever against BCCL relating to the selection process or the running of the Awards.
- BCCL shall not be responsible for:
- any delivery, failures relating to the registration or uploading videos/presentations.
- any SPAM generated messages as result of Participant accessing the Website.
- Awards Management not receiving or rejecting any data.
- any lost, late or misdirected computer transmission or network, electronic failures of any kind or any failure to receive entries owing to transmission failures or due to any technical reasons and
- Other conditionssituations or failures beyond its control.
Awards Management has no obligation to screen the entry material in advance, and is not responsible for monitoring entries for the purpose of preventing violation of intellectual property ownership rights, or violations of any law, rule or regulation. If Awards Management is notified of submissions or materials that may not conform to the Terms, it may investigate the allegation and determine in good faith and in its sole discretion whether to eliminate such an entry from consideration. The Awards Management has no liability or responsibility to Participants or other users of the Website for performance or non-performance of such activities.